Reddit is a community of communities where people can dive into anything through experiences built around their interests, hobbies, and passions. Our mission is to bring community, belonging, and empowerment to everyone in the world. Reddit users submit, vote, and comment on content, stories, and discussions about the topics they care about the most. From pets to parenting, there’s a community for everybody on Reddit and with over 50 million daily active users, it is home to the most open and authentic conversations on the internet. For more information, visit redditinc.com.
Reddit is continuing to grow our teams with the best talent. This role is completely remote friendly and will continue to be after the pandemic.
The Solutions Engineering team is responsible for leading investigations, including coordinating communication with internal and external stakeholders, keeping track of open issues, and creatively coming up with means for getting to the right data to identify the problem. Solutions Engineers at Reddit are entrepreneurially minded engineers, who leverage their strong technical experience along with business acumen to help internal and external stakeholders achieve their objectives.
Reddit is seeking a Solutions Engineering Manager to support our rapidly growing advertising business. Do you have a knack for explaining technical concepts to various audiences? Do you love evangelizing technical concepts, solving problems, and want to play a major role in increasing the adoption of best practices with our customers? Reddit offers a uniquely flexible and human product to our advertisers by offering everything from live engagement campaigns to branded in-browser video games to fully native in-feed placements. If you’d like to help define the Solutions Engineering team at Reddit and be part of the team that is turning Reddit into a sustainable, long-term business, come join us!
You will be responsible for developing and leading a high performing Solutions Engineering team, while also focusing on the team's growth. Your team will partner with our Sales organization by removing technical and business related obstacles in front of a sale, advocating for customer interests to relevant internal teams, and creating compelling technical content. You get excited talking to engineers, product managers, and growth marketers. Additionally, you’ll represent internal business teams in articulating the needs of our customers and the market back to our Engineering and Product leadership.
- Hire, develop and lead an inclusive, engaged, and high performing Solutions Engineering team that supports the overall business for EMEA.
- Assist Solutions Engineers in their career growth plans through enablement and development plan creation
- Provide ongoing interpersonal and technical coaching to solutions engineers
- Gain in-depth knowledge of our advertising platform, all the way from the front-end tools for ad creation to predictive modeling, delivery, auctions, and attribution
- Distill and advocate customer interests, needs, and product feedback to Product Management, Engineering, Marketing and Sales
- Maintain awareness of internal roadmap and new product features to evangelize with sales/customers and provide their feedback to Reddit product management and engineering groups
- Work with the Ads Engineering team to help:
- Contribute to the vision, strategy, and execution for the Ad Operations, QA, Product, and Engineering groups across the Reddit platform
- Exhibit exceptional client-facing skills. You are equally comfortable presenting to C-level staff both internally and externally
- 5-10 years’ experience in AdTech/MarTech at a top-line publisher, DSP, SSP, Ad Network or Ad Agency, including 3+ years of technical management experience of solutions engineers
- Experience building consensus within large cross functional teams, internally and externally
- Strong critical-thinking, analytical, logical, and results-oriented skill set
- Experience in translating complex technical concepts for different audiences including engineers, business leaders, or client-side decision-makers
- Proficiency with big data visualization tools as DataDog, Tableau or similar. Working knowledge of SQL or another database architecture a strong plus
- Familiar with one or more general-purpose programming languages including but not limited to: Python, Go, Java, C/C++
- Background in product development, management or technical pre-sales of digital advertising technology such as ad platforms and networks, marketing automation, attribution etc.
- Pension Savings plan
- Medical Plan
- Short term sickness benefits
- WIA excess and WGA gap insurance
- Workspace benefits for your home office
- Personal & Professional development funds
- Family Planning Support
- Flexible Vacation & Reddit Global Days Off
Reddit is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at ApplicationAssistance@Reddit.com.