Reddit is a community of communities where people can dive into anything through experiences built around their interests, hobbies, and passions. Our mission is to bring community, belonging, and empowerment to everyone in the world. Reddit users submit, vote, and comment on content, stories, and discussions about the topics they care about the most. From pets to parenting, there’s a community for everybody on Reddit and with over 50 million daily active users, it is home to the most open and authentic conversations on the internet. For more information, visit redditinc.com.
Our Amsterdam sales team is growing - and we are looking for a Client Partner to join our New Business team in Amsterdam and help us sustainably grow and unlock the EMEA region. You'll be responsible for seeking out new high-potential clients and building the foundation for mutually-beneficial, long-term partnerships by aligning your clients' company goals with opportunities on the Reddit ads platform and help them find their community & success on Reddit.
Averaging 21B screen views per month, Reddit is the 5th most-trafficked site on the internet - and we're just getting started.
- Identify and outreach to new clients, establishing mutually-beneficial relationships and educating them on Reddit's audience and ads platform
- Identify and create creative campaigns to target new clients at scale
- Manage and deepen relationships with existing advertising partners, both agencies and end clients
- Work with Sales Ops Lead to develop book of business and outbound sales pipeline
- Shape Reddit’s native ads product roadmap, for mobile and in general, by aggregating and sharing client feedback and campaign metrics with cross-functional stakeholders
- 6+ years of experience in online media sales with a focus on new business
- Strong understanding of the media landscape across EMEA
- Fluent in english; French, Spanish or other 2nd European language preferred
- Users-first orientation
- Demonstrated high achievement against sales targets
- Motivated self-starter who thrives in unstructured environments
- BA / BS degree or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge of prospecting tools (Outreach, Salesforce, Lusha, ZoomInfo)
- Pension Savings plan
- Medical Plan
- Short term sickness benefits
- WIA excess and WGA gap insurance
- Workspace benefits for your home office
- Personal & Professional development funds
- Family Planning Support
- Flexible Vacation & Reddit Global Days Off
Reddit is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at ApplicationAssistance@Reddit.com.