Reddit is a community of communities where people can dive into anything through experiences built around their interests, hobbies, and passions. Our mission is to bring community, belonging, and empowerment to everyone in the world. Reddit users submit, vote, and comment on content, stories, and discussions about the topics they care about the most. From pets to parenting, there’s a community for everybody on Reddit and with over 50 million daily active users, it is home to the most open and authentic conversations on the internet. For more information, visit redditinc.com.
Reddit is continuing to grow our teams with the best talent. This role is completely remote friendly and will continue to be after the pandemic.
Reddit brings over 500 million people together each month through their common interests, inviting them to share, vote, comment, and create across thousands of communities. Come for the cats, stay for the empathy.
We’re searching for a Senior Product Manager to join our Growth org to help build the future of the Onboarding / Retention team. The Onboarding team is responsible for all facets of user retention - from the moment a user signs up all the way through when they become a core user, covering areas like onboarding, resurrected user flows, content discovery, lifecycle touchpoints, and more. The work will require deep empathy for Reddit’s new, core, and resurrected users by ultimately helping them understand the value of Reddit. This role will focus on improving new user relevance and onboarding flows in order to help users better “get” Reddit and drive DAU growth.
- Responsible for defining the vision, strategy, and roadmap of features to for the Retention team and alignment with business goals
- Work closely with engineers, designers, data, research and other PMs on developing new features/specs and driving execution.
- Analyze feature/experiment results and communicate learnings to the team, executives, and the company.
- Work closely with internal business, operations and partnerships teams in launching and maintaining features that impact Reddit’s growth.
- Drive market and usability research to understand opportunities and develop strategy.
- Mentor product managers across the organization
- 5+ years of experience as a Product Manager, including 2+ years working in a Growth capacity
- You have experience growing at-scale consumer products and have strong understanding of growth and relevance
- You have excellent analytical sense, and have experience driving products & business decisions that involve quantitative analysis and experimentation
- You have a passion and drive for testing and learning at a fast pace.
- You are a strategic thinker who thrives when developing long-term strategy in addition to delivering tactical execution.
- You have exceptional independent problem-solving skills, attention to detail, flexibility, and ability to collaborate with others and to work in a fast-paced environment.
- You are a compelling influencer with great communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to align a diverse group of stakeholders towards a common goal.
- Can build SQL queries from scratch
Preferred Experience: :
- Engineering, data analytics, or design background
- Experience working with ML/relevance
- Comprehensive Health benefits
- 401k Matching
- Workspace benefits for your home office
- Personal & Professional development funds
- Family Planning Support
- Flexible Vacation (please use them!) & Reddit Global Days Off
- 4+ months paid Parental Leave
- Paid Volunteer time off
This job posting may span more than one career level.
In addition to base salary, this job is eligible to receive equity in the form of restricted stock units, and depending on the position offered, it may also be eligible to receive a commission. Additionally, Reddit offers a wide range of benefits to U.S.-based employees, including medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) program with employer match, generous time off for vacation, and parental leave. To learn more, please visit https://www.redditinc.com/careers/.
To provide greater transparency to candidates, we share base pay ranges for all US-based job postings regardless of state. We set standard base pay ranges for all roles based on function, level, and country location, benchmarked against similar stage growth companies. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including, skills, depth of work experience and relevant licenses/credentials, and may vary from the amounts listed below.
The base pay range for this position is: $169,600 - $254,900.
Reddit is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at ApplicationAssistance@Reddit.com.