Our mission is to bring community and belonging to everyone in the world. Reddit is a community of communities where people can dive into anything through experiences built around their interests, hobbies, and passions. With more than 50 million people visiting 100,000+ communities daily, it is home to the most open and authentic conversations on the internet. From pets to parenting, skincare to stocks, there’s a community for everybody on Reddit. For more information, visit redditinc.com.
We are searching for a strategic community operations expert to join the International Org and help launch Reddit outside of the US. The international Growth (i18n) team plays a crucial role in helping Reddit realize its mission: bringing community and belonging to everyone in the world.
As a Country Launcher, you will be at the forefront of jumpstarting our local communities. You will be an expert in South Asia, and focused on proactive initiatives to iterate, innovate, refine, and scale our growth.
As one of the first employees working with South Asian communities, this is a rare opportunity to join a new team at one of the most influential consumer products on the internet. If developing and proving out a playbook that unlocks the next hundreds of millions of global Redditors excites you, then you’ve found the right place!
- Be obsessive about achieving aggressive goals and outcomes
- Run reports, build dashboards, analyze data, set KPIs, and execute impactful initiatives
- Gain a deep understanding and specialized market knowledge to understand user and moderator pain points, competitors, and market opportunity
- Communicate quantitative and qualitative insights
- Identify the best channels to seed new communities and increase supply in existing communities: grow verticals of communities using any means at your disposal
- Iterate, innovate, and recognise new opportunities, suggesting bold ideas, and persuading internal teams to align on new plans
- Work cross-functionally with Product, Engineering, Marketing, Safety, and BD
What We Can Expect From You:
- 3-5 years of operations management, product consulting, or tech background
- A healthy blend of operations, growth, project management, and community expertise
- Data-driven and analytical mindset to assess process performance and financial viability (excel modelling skills necessary, SQL knowledge helpful)
- Passion for combining community-systems-thinking with data analysis
- Succinct and persuasive communicator: collaborate effectively across internal teams, local users, moderators, partners, content creators, influencers, etc.
- Results-obsessed: outstanding execution and high attention to detail
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a knack for rolling up your sleeves and getting things done with urgency
- Deep interest in developing and driving independent projects, framing issues, testing hypotheses, and iterating on process improvements
- Proficiency in Hindi is a must
- Deep knowledge and understanding of South Asian culture, including current events, politics, customs, traditions, language, topics of interest, taboos, etc.
Reddit is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at ApplicationAssistance@Reddit.com.