Our mission is to bring community and belonging to everyone in the world. Reddit is a community of communities where people can dive into anything through experiences built around their interests, hobbies, and passions. With more than 50 million people visiting 100,000+ communities daily, it is home to the most open and authentic conversations on the internet. From pets to parenting, skincare to stocks, there’s a community for everybody on Reddit. For more information, visit redditinc.com.
Our mission is to bring community and belonging to everyone in the world. Reddit is a community of communities where people can dive into anything through experiences built around their interests, hobbies, and passions. With more than 50 million people visiting 100,000+ communities daily, it is home to the most open and authentic conversations on the internet. From pets to parenting, skincare to stocks, there’s a community for everybody on Reddit. For more information, visit Redditinc.com.
The current Reddit IT Organization is rapidly developing and this is an opportunity to integrate Identity within a highly skilled and motivated team. We are looking for a humble expert with a relentlessly resourceful and entrepreneurial, “can do” view of IT. Culture is important to us and a learning and developing mentality is vital regardless of the work assigned.
The Identity & Access Management team will deliver and support processes and technologies used to manage the lifecycle of digital identities, authentication to Reddit resources, and access to Reddit resources. As a Staff Corporate Identity Engineer, you will be part of the Identity team that is responsible for implementing technologies that adhere to Reddit’s overall IAM strategy and deliver value to the business.
The Staff Corporate Identity Engineer role will be responsible to deliver engineering capabilities within Reddit’s Identity & Access Management (IAM) services and product offerings. You will come up with creative ideas and solutions within the Identity domain. These offerings will be closely coupled with business priorities and regulatory requirements therefore it is imperative that you can articulate complex thought that invites discussion and understanding of the solution.
- Develop and deploy custom connectors/rules for Sailpoint IdentityNow.
- Functional areas and work experience should include; fine-grained access control, policy driven security, Identity Governance, Access Management, Privileged access management, user provisioning/deprovisioning, and federation
- Provides regular in-service or internal knowledge sharing working sessions, as part of knowledge sharing, cross-training, and the support of operationalizing implementations
- Analyze, develop and manage processes, protocols, procedures, and systems
- Perform day-to-day activities and provide support for a 24x7 operation
- Create and maintain training documentation, procedures, audit data, prepare reports, and propose business process improvements.
- Guide application owners on best practices and standardization as needed and within targeted integrations of applications into IAM systems.
- Configure, develop, deploy, manage, maintain, the IAM infrastructure.
- Collecting logs, analyzing failure conditions, troubleshooting issues/incidents, understanding the value of root cause analysis.
- Experience building proactive frameworks to easily report Identity system status, system capacity that demonstrates and not limited to:
- Synthetic transactions, executive friendly dashboards, roll-up of components to larger service offerings, availability measurement of 9’s or equivalent, advanced alerting, in-depth anomalies, customer, partner and security focused.
- data analytics, key integrations to summarize license seats to people, integrations, or transactions key to the delivery of fiscal planning within Identity team.
- Keen focus on utilizing data gleaned from the fabric of Identity service offering as a tool to expand, shape and drive adoption.
- Experience includes being involved with 2 or more SailPoint Identity Access Management Implementations as developer/engineer or Architect.
- 5+ years of direct experience in the field of Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Technical knowledge of Single Sign-on and Authentication technologies
- 2+ years understanding governance and audit impacts of Identity and Access Management, such as running audit related access certification reviews
- Deep understanding of industry standard authentication and authorization protocols, such as Oauth, OpenID, SAML, RADIUS, or Kerberos and secure-by-design principles
- Knowledgeable in identity solutions such as Okta, Active Directory, LDAP, SailPoint, and ACF2/RACF
- Strong understanding of the full lifecycle of workforce identity lifecycle processes, including; joiner, mover, leaver, access request, access certification
- Prior experiences with working with Identity Governance and Administration solutions
- Identity Management familiarity in one or more of the following areas: Single Sign On, Enterprise Directory Architecture and Design, Resource Provisioning, Privileged Access Management, Multi-factor authentication, or Identity Governance and Administration.
- Advanced knowledge/experience with the following: IGA Products, Multi-Factor Authentication, Identity Federation, SAML, OAuth and OpenID, IAM architecture, business processes and controls, and Cloud Service Providers; such as Azure, AWS, or GCP
- Proven track of designing, coding and delivering large-scale PaaS or IaaS systems, especially on public cloud substrates (AWS/GCP)
- Proficiency in object-oriented and multi-threaded programming to support code-reviews and guiding engineers in at least one of the following languages: Golang, Java, C++, Python
- DevOps mindset and strong ownership over owned code (test, monitor, deploy, maintain)
- Create custom drivers, application connectors, API integration, or scripting to implement the designed solutions along with automation
- Ability to work effectively in teams, including instances where teams span multiple business units, locations or countries
- A deep understanding of relevant SOX controls and compliance requirements (SOC2, SOX, PCI) and demonstrated ability to effectively execute associated deliverables
- Proven ability to multitask, prioritize, problem solve, and manage projects in an extremely fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Previous experience working in an Agile environment
- Bachelor's degree with 7+ years of experience in an enterprise IT environment; or equivalent relevant work experience
- Professional security management certification is strongly desirable, such as Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), or other similar credentials from leading IAM vendors
Reddit is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at ApplicationAssistance@Reddit.com.