Our mission is to bring community and belonging to everyone in the world. Reddit is a community of communities where people can dive into anything through experiences built around their interests, hobbies, and passions. With more than 50 million people visiting 100,000+ communities daily, it is home to the most open and authentic conversations on the internet. From pets to parenting, skincare to stocks, there’s a community for everybody on Reddit. For more information, visit redditinc.com.
We are looking for a Technology FP&A Manager who is interested in charting the future of Reddit. You will partner with the most senior executives across, product, engineering, finance, and accounting to provide financial insights that will sway the future direction of the company. If you are excited about joining an awesome team that’s creating the future of Finance at Reddit and love having an impact on how mission driven organizations like Reddit operate, this job is for you!
How You’ll Have Impact:
Reddit’s mission is to bring community and belonging to everyone in the world, and you will be pivotal in making that happen. You will be the guiding force behind many of the decisions made at the highest levels of the organization by analyzing business performance and adding strategic value to business partners by providing actionable insights with a focus on driving financial health for the company.
What You’ll Learn:
As the Technology FP&A Manager working on delivering key financial insights to business partners, you will learn everything and anything about what drives Reddit from a financial perspective. You will work side by side with a world-class org of Technology, Product, and Business practitioners who work together to help Reddit achieve its mission. The Technology Finance team is brand new, so it’s an exciting time to get a chance to define what this team at Reddit looks like.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead FP&A support for business leaders within the Infrastructure, Engineering and Product organizations
- Help improve unit economics of our cloud spending; partner with teams to seek and drive efficiency opportunities
- Structure and evaluate business problems, design and implement actionable recommendations, and define and monitor KPIs
- Drive initiatives to improve existing planning processes, drive automation, and streamline of deliverables
- Define headcount metrics and manage performance; Collaborate with cross functional partners to identify metrics that align with business drivers, set team goals, and track progress
- Lead business reviews at a regular cadence to share performance updates and drive strategic shifts based on latest data
- Key partner to the business to develop strategies, build insightful forecasting and reporting and drive impactful insights for key leaders. This includes strategic partnership, financial presentations, and other projects as requested for optimal decision making within an extremely high growth and fast-paced environment.
- Improve and scale by developing repeatable business, operational and financial processes widely understood by all important partners, including standardizing and automating reports and improving how we leverage internal systems
- Provide ad-hoc analysis for leadership team
Who You Might Be:
- 7+ years of experience in a combination of FP&A, management consulting, business operations, corporate strategy or similar functions. Prior FP&A experience is required.
- Prior experience in technology companies supporting engineering, operations, and product teams a plus
- Ability to multitask effectively in a fast paced, quickly changing environment
- Ability to work cross functionality and drive alignment across the organization
- Ability to distill complex issues down to the most salient points
- VP-Level Executive partnership & communication experience
- Advanced Excel/Google Sheets, proficient in Powerpoint/Google Slides; SQL a plus
- Familiarity with ERP systems (Workday, Adaptive, NetSuite, etc)
- Experience working cross-functionally with Executives across the company
- Entrepreneurial and self-directed, can work with limited direction, demonstrated ability to innovate and bias toward action in fast-paced environments
- Results-oriented, with a strong customer and business focus.
- Ability to tackle ambiguous and undefined problems
- Ability to communicate and discuss complex topics with technical and non-technical audiences
Reddit is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at ApplicationAssistance@Reddit.com.