Our mission is to bring community and belonging to everyone in the world. Reddit is a community of communities where people can dive into anything through experiences built around their interests, hobbies, and passions. With more than 50 million people visiting 100,000+ communities daily, it is home to the most open and authentic conversations on the internet. From pets to parenting, skincare to stocks, there’s a community for everybody on Reddit. For more information, visit redditinc.com.
This is one role that will be based out of either the Chicago or Los Angeles office.
- Proactively manage and deepen relationships with existing advertising partners, both with agencies and directly with Fortune 500 clients to drive year-on-year Reddit revenue growth.
- Proactively construct upfront and joint business plan relationships with top client relationships.
- Establish mutually-beneficial relationships with new clients, educating them on Reddit and the Reddit ads platform
- Leverage agency and client direct relationships to identify new buyers of Reddit advertising products.
- Leverage data from multiple sources (internal & external) to inform client strategies and pitch proposals.
- Consistently meet deadlines for all projects (internal & external), actively volunteer in team meetings and Reddit special projects.
- Ownership of client meetings from agenda to final presentation, assigning roles to all meeting participants as needed, identifying outcomes for meetings, and setting client expectations ahead of time.
- Act as the primary point of contact for clients to communicate major platform updates, releases, changes, and/or opportunities that will deepen or expand the relationship.
- Provide strategic and consultative advice to clients in order to uplevel and grow the relationship.
- Collaborate with Reddit’s media planning and ad operations team to meet and exceed clients’ marketing goals.
- Shape Reddit’s native ads product roadmap, for mobile and in general, by aggregating and sharing client feedback and campaign metrics with cross-functional stakeholders
- Provide thought leadership and act as a Reddit evangelist at industry events.
- Mentor and train other team members.
- 10+ years of experience in media, and 5+ years of experience in media sales
- Proven experience managing relationships up through C-level executives
- Deep industry expertise in specific verticals, product types, and/or measurement solutions.
- Reddit first approach
- Deep existing relationships within the agency and client direct space
- Subject matter expertise in the social media landscape and native advertising
- Demonstrated top-performer achievement against sales targets
- Ability to lead special projects.
- BA / BS degree or equivalent work experience
- Annual Personal & Professional development funds
- Comprehensive Health benefits
- Workspace benefits for your home office
- 401k Matching
- Family Planning Support
- Flexible Vacation (please use them!) & Monthly Global Wellness Days
- 4+ months paid Parental Leave
- Paid Volunteer time off
Reddit is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at ApplicationAssistance@Reddit.com.