Reddit is a network of more than 100,000 communities where people can dive into anything through experiences built around their interests, hobbies and passions. Reddit users submit, vote and comment on content, stories and discussions about the topics they care about the most. From pets to parenting, there’s a community for everybody on Reddit and with more than 50 million daily active people, it is home to the most open and authentic conversations on the internet. For more information, visit redditinc.com.
We're looking for a Senior Salesforce Administrator to become an expert in how our company operates and provide direction for a rapidly scaling industry. As a Senior Salesforce Administrator you will work with sales and marketing cross functional stakeholders to co-create processes, framework, design, and implantation to help our sales organization run effectively and efficiently in order to support business strategies and objectives.
What You'll Do:
- Subject Matter Expert in Salesforce to drive the design and development for our top of funnel motions: High Velocity Selling & Prospecting, Marketing Automation, Lead process and design.
- Perform hands-on configuration of all new and existing functionality including user management, security, custom objects, page layouts, validations, workflow, flows, process builders, reports and dashboards and customized applications to support internal and customer-facing Salesforce environment
- Effectively leveraging Salesforce configuration and technical/functional capabilities to meet stakeholder requirements
- Work with team members to develop specifications and technical designs for complex projects using a combination of out of the box features and custom code.
- Work in an agile and dynamic environment to facilitate timely responses to changing project requirements and customer objectives.
- Provide technical and functional support to users of Salesforce and related applications.
- Regularly auditing data to uncover data integrity issues and/or opportunities for process improvement
- Understanding and effectively utilizing sandbox architecture and Salesforce application release management
- Keeps up to date with Salesforce releases, features, and best practices.
- Provide on-going support and system administration to quickly fix issues with Salesforce.com
- Evaluate, select, implement, and integrate technology tools into a solution to support our business unit stakeholders
What We Can Expect From You:
- 3-5+ years of Salesforce administration experience at a high-growth company
- Certifications: Salesforce Administrator, Sr. Salesforce Administrator (must) Platform App Builder (ideal)
- Mastery of Salesforce.com including Sales Cloud and Service Cloud technical requirements, system configuration and user requirements
- Experience supporting cross-functional Marketing Ops Partners to drive Marketing and lead automation.
- Strong project management skills desired; ability to juggle multiple projects and deliverables at once while keeping tight and ever-changing deadlines is a must
- Knowledge of ETL integrations with connected databases
- Experience working in Agile (Scrum), Waterfall, or hybrid environments
- Knowledgeable in following tools or equivalent: Netsuite, Docusign, Marketo, Jira, excel
- Strong SOQL/SQL skills
- Strong communication skills across varying levels of stakeholders
- Some development experience with Visualforce, Lightning Components, APEX, Apex Callouts, and Web Services (Nice to have)
What You Can Expect From Us:
- Annual Personal & Professional development funds
- Comprehensive Health benefits
- Workspace benefits for your home office
- 401k Matching
- Family Planning Support
- Flexible Vacation (please use them!) & Monthly Global Wellness Days
- 4+ months paid Parental Leave
- Paid Volunteer time off
Reddit is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at ApplicationAssistance@Reddit.com.