“The front page of the internet," Reddit brings over 430 million people together each month through their common interests, inviting them to share, vote, comment, and create across thousands of communities. Come for the cats, stay for the empathy.
The Advertiser Optimization team makes our advertising platform more efficient and easier to use. Whether it’s control theory for bidding automation, bayesian networks for smart ad rotation, or machine learning models for conversion optimization, we do whatever it takes to make our platform better for our customers. We’re a diverse team of statisticians, data scientists, and ads experts, and we want you to join us!
- Dive deep into our platform to spot opportunities for improvement. Apply mathematical sophistication to solve our customers’ problems.
- Own your work from conception and design to implementation and rollout.
- Research state of the art statistical and algorithmic techniques. Recognize promising innovations and adapt them to serve Reddit’s unique platform and community.
- Design, implement, and maintain reliable high performance distributed systems.
- We hire for mathematical and computer science fundamentals, and teach you the rest. Previous experience with online advertising is not required.
What We Can Expect From You:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a quantitative major (e.g., mathematics, statistics, economics, finance, computer science). Master’s or PhD is a plus, but not required.
- Proficiency with statistical analysis and programming languages (Python, SQL)
- 2+ years experience in a relevant industry or academic setting, preferably in a quantitative/modeling or high-throughput computing environment.
- No prior experience in online advertising is required.
Reddit is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at ApplicationAssistance@Reddit.com.