Reddit’s mission is “Bringing Community and Belonging to Everyone in the World” and we do this by bringing over 52 million people together each day (DAU) through their common interests, inviting them to share, vote, comment, and create across thousands of communities. Come for the cats, stay for the community.
Our members create, manage, and grow all of the content and communities that make up the Reddit experience. Reddit already inspires hundreds of millions of people each month, and the Internationalization (i18n) team is seeking a product leader who can help us connect even more users around the globe to the right content and communities at the right time.
The i18n team is responsible for driving adoption and growth in new markets. Reporting to our Director of Product, this new role will be responsible for accelerating Reddit’s growth in India. Bringing with you an understanding of local users, you will work with a small cross-functional team on new features and growth channels to help us truly deliver on the “Everyone in the World” portion of our mission. You will guide the team’s roadmap and prioritization, write feature specs, develop expected outcomes, measure results, and iterate. You will share learnings and best practices with the rest of the i18n team and the company at large. You will have the latitude to try new ideas and experiment with new features in the service of realizing one of Reddit’s largest opportunities.
If leading a product that impacts hundreds of millions of Redditors excites you, then you’ve found the right place.
- Lead strategy and development of the roadmap for features that drive adoption and improve user experience, focused on India
- Facilitate, manage and prioritize a robust product backlog and roadmap
- Work closely with engineers, data science, user researchers, and designers on developing new features/specs and driving execution
- Analyze feature/experiment results and communicate learnings to the team and the company
- Synthesize insights by analyzing data to help build better product features
- Work closely with internal business, operations and partnerships teams in launching and maintaining features that impact Reddit’s growth
- 5+ years in consumer growth product management
- Proven success growing products in India and emerging markets
- Strong analytical skills, you can build SQL queries from scratch and are able to solve complex problems by analyzing data, leading to data driven decisions
- A passion and drive for testing and learning at a fast pace
- A strategic thinker who thrives when developing long-term strategy in addition to delivering tactical execution
- Exceptional independent problem-solving skills, attention to detail, flexibility, and ability to collaborate with others and to work in a fast-paced environment
- Great communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to align a diverse group of stakeholders towards a common goal
- Engineering or Data Science background