Reddit is a network of more than 100,000 communities where people can dive into anything through experiences built around their interests, hobbies and passions. Reddit users submit, vote and comment on content, stories and discussions about the topics they care about the most. From pets to parenting, there’s a community for everybody on Reddit and with more than 52 million daily active users, it is home to the most open and authentic conversations on the internet. For more information, visit redditinc.com.
Reddit is looking for an Advertising Measurement Analyst to help our advertisers succeed on our platform. This role will be an integral part of the Marketing Sciences team, and overall Marketing organization – driving our value proposition to agencies and brands by demonstrating the power and performance of Reddit as a media platform. In short, we’re looking for a measurement lead with a marketers mindset.
As Reddit is a rapidly growing company, your primary responsibilities will evolve over time and there is significant opportunity to drive impact within Reddit and career growth. This role reports directly to the Head of Measurement.
- Daily responsibilities will focus on research and analysis on client level measurement results, as well as, development of a variety of measurement capabilities to deploy at scale.
- Familiarity with attitudinal survey research, offline and online sales/ROI measurement, impression/attribution/conversion tracking.
- Knowledge of automation and scaling to make measurement more easily accessible across Reddit
- Leverage measurement results to drive sales impact - developing performance benchmarks, meta-analyses, case studies, media & creative best practices, and refinement/optimization to our audience and targeting strategy to improve efficiency and effectiveness.\
- Partner with Measurement Leads, Sales, and Marketing to develop compelling storylines that highlight opportunities for Reddit advertisers and our competitive advantage.
- Support the execution of innovative primary research that amplifies our narrative and value proposition to advertisers, and the development of insights products that position Reddit as a curator of business-critical learnings to advertisers.
Who you are:
- A data-driven analyst that’s passionate about using data and analytics to develop custom insights and measurement analysis at scale.
- 2-4 years of experience in ad research or analytics at a research vendor, measurement company, social media platform, media owner, client or agency partner – with at least 1 of those years working in digital advertising
- You have a strong background in the execution and analysis of quantitative advertising research.
- You are familiar with the ad tech and ad measurement landscape and the primary vendors, products, and services that advertisers use to measure performance - and how it all works from a technical perspective.
- You have a strong background in the execution and analysis of quantitative and qualitative studies
- 1+ years in social media a plus
- Knowledge of dashboarding, data manipulation capabilities, and scripting languages (Python preferable).
- Proficiency with big data technologies (SQL, Hadoop, Big Query) and the ability to work with extremely large data sets. Experience with appropriate methods used for exploratory analysis a plus.
Reddit is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at ApplicationAssistance@Reddit.com.