“The front page of the internet," Reddit brings over 430 million people together each month through their common interests, inviting them to share, vote, comment, and create across thousands of communities. Come work with one of the strongest Finance teams in the industry and make an impact on the lives of Redditors everywhere!
We are looking for a Procurement Systems Manager who is interested in building the future of Reddit. The Systems Manager will be a process builder in building a SOX-compliant Purchasing and Operations practice while enabling an easy and understandable well documented workflow for the company's team members to use. The Systems Manager will be responsible for building systems from the ground up and embracing a fast-paced environment of building and educating. If you are excited about joining an awesome team that’s creating the future of Procurement at Reddit and love having an impact on how mission driven organizations like Reddit operate, this job is for you! The role will report directly to the Director of Strategic Sourcing.
How You’ll Have Impact:
Reddit’s mission is to bring community and belonging to everyone in the world, and you will be pivotal in making that happen. You will be the guiding force behind the scenes ensuring our vendors, employees and leaders have an easy to use experience on our financial systems.
What You’ll Learn:
As the Procurement Systems Manager working on Procure to Pay, Travel and Expense, Legal, etc. you will learn everything and anything about building a Procurement Operations Program while driving continued iteration and innovation to scale and how to scale it for a company experiencing tremendous growth
You will work side by side with a world-class org of internal and external stakeholders such as Consultants, Technology, Accounting, Finance and Sourcing practitioners who work together to chart the future of Reddit. In this process, you will be exposed to a variety of new techniques in SOX compliance, building easy to use finance tools and be a leader supporting a company through hyper-growth!
What You Will Do:
PROCURE to PAY
- As the Process Owner for Spend Approval, you will own Spend Approval by designing and implementing policies, processes, and tools. You will create documentation to further services (e.g., Standard Operating Procedures, Playbooks, Service level agreements, Training Materials, FAQ's)
- Provide excellent customer service to internal stakeholder teams while collaborating with AP team.
- You will identify areas of non-compliance; reiterate and enforce Procurement policy. You will also provide suggestions to newly formed procedures which are efficient and provide additional Value
- Be the go-to contact for anything related to travel for all stakeholders in the Americas within assigned vertical and areas of the business.
- Partner with Operations Analysts and Finance on travel billing, BTA and V-Pay cards, direct billing, bill back, etc to ensure seamless traveler interface and appropriate coding.
- Work in close collaboration with Accounting and Finance on global consolidated reporting, savings analysis, data integration and ad hoc requests.
- Train new hires on the usage of our systems
- Support auditor requests and perform special projects and other duties as assigned.
- Ensure compliance with internal policies and procedures, including SOX policies.
Who You Might Be:
- 3+ Years of Experience in a Senior Procurement Operations role.
- Proficient in a Procurement System such as Netsuite, Coupa, and willing to learn new systems for Reddit to trial
- Familiarity with Travel and Expense tools such as Expensify, TripActions, RocketTrip, Lola, Egencia, etc.
- Capable of communicating operations and process steps to a non-technical audience and experience interacting with senior executives and stakeholders