"The front page of the internet,” Reddit brings over 430 million people together each month through their common interests, inviting them to share, vote, comment, and create across
Our UK sales team is growing - and we are looking for Client Partners to help agencies and advertisers achieve their marketing objectives on the Reddit advertising platform. As founding members of our growing London team, you will also be a critical part of shaping our strategy, product roadmap and culture.
Averaging 21B screen views per month, Reddit is the 5th most-trafficked site on the internet - and we're just getting started. If you’re excited about the online community space and building brand partnerships, we’d love to hear from you.
- Manage and deepen relationships with existing advertising partners, both agencies and end clients
- Identify and outreach to new clients, establishing mutually-beneficial relationships and educating them on Reddit and the Reddit ads platform
- Collaborate with Reddit’s media planning and ad operations team to meet and exceed clients’ marketing goals
- Work with Sales Ops Lead to develop book of business and outbound sales pipeline
- Shape Reddit’s native ads product roadmap, for mobile and in general, by aggregating and sharing client feedback and campaign metrics with cross-functional stakeholders
- 4+ years of experience in online media sales
- Users-first orientation
- Demonstrated high achievement against sales targets
- Motivated self-starter who thrives in unstructured environments
- BA / BS degree or equivalent work experience