"The front page of the internet,” Reddit brings over 430 million people together each month through their common interests, inviting them to share, vote, comment, and create across thousands of communities. Come for the cats, stay for the empathy.
We are seeking a New Business Sales Manager to build and lead our first Sales presence in Austin. You will lead a team of Client Partners and Account Managers who will be focused on identifying new advertising clients and helping them achieve their marketing objectives on the Reddit advertising platform.
- Drive and grow revenue with new advertising clients, leading your team to exceed established revenue targets
- Manage a high-performing team by recruiting and retaining top talent, while managing resources efficiently
- Actively coach, develop, and lead a team of Client Partners and Client Account Managers
- Advise sales and product management regarding market opportunities, sales positioning, use of resources, and strategic planning
- Partner with Marketing to drive new product launches, marketing communications, and new advertiser acquisition
- Partner with Sales Ops and Finance to develop financial and operating targets, ensuring alignment with strategic plan
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in digital media sales
- Prior experience directly managing sales teams and leading sellers to revenue overachievement
- Experience with and passion for new business acquisition
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving ability
- Demonstrated career progression in prior roles
This role is based in Austin, TX.