As "the front page of the internet,” Reddit brings over 430 million people together each month through their common interests — inviting them to share, vote, comment, and create across thousands of communities. Come join a critical team and help build our business.
We are looking for a talented, passionate leader for our Global Sales & Partner Enablement team, which focuses on building engaging programs and impactful experiences to help our internal sales teams and external partners harness the collective power of communities with Reddit Ads.
As the leader for this team, you will drive the strategy, prioritization, and roadmap of Reddit’s global sales enablement programs, translating key business strategies into training and resources that will improve sales org effectiveness and client satisfaction.
What you’ll do:
- Manage and develop a team of experienced Enablement Program Managers and Learning Experience Designers
- Plan and drive enablement programs globally to meet sales and business goals
- Build strategies to support our sales team's growth domestically, as well as our international expansion into new markets such as EMEA, Canada, and Australia
- Partner with sales and cross-functional leads to assess organizational knowledge, skills and abilities to identify training gaps and develop training plans by role and location
- Continue to develop the team’s strategy and execution against our four key enablement pillars:
- Sales Readiness & Go-To-Market: Enabling our sales teams to successfully bring new ad products and solutions to market
- Sales Effectiveness: Developing Reddit’s sales plays, coaching and training sellers on methods proven to deliver client satisfaction and sales success
- Sales Onboarding: Training sales new hires on Reddit’s products, processes, and narrative with the goal of reducing ramp time
- Agency & Partner Enablement: Developing scaled resources and training initiatives to educate and empower our external partners on Reddit’s ad platform
- Identify and analyze key success metrics to assess program performance and business impact
- Audit program evaluations, sales metrics, and KPIs to make meaningful decisions on growth and changes to Sales Enablement efforts
- Ruthlessly prioritize business asks and align cross-functional stakeholders on enablement team strategy
- 5 years of experience managing and coaching a sales enablement team
- 10+ years of work experience
- Experience leading enablement within a high-growth, fast-paced and evolving company
- Deep understanding of biddable media and the paid social landscape is a major plus
- Proven track record as a great cross-functional business partner and ability to lead and drive accountability within a cross-functional environment
- Experience building and implementing global enablement programs from scratch
- Experience building and executing regional/local market strategies and programs
- Experience across the customer lifecycle with pre-sales, sales, and customer success teams
- Strong problem solving, communication, negotiation, and analytical skills
This role will ideally be based out of either our New York or San Francisco office when we return to in-person work.