"The front page of the internet,” Reddit brings over 430 million people together each month through their common interests, inviting them to share, vote, comment, and create across thousands of communities.
Reddit’s Community team is growing, and we’re looking for an experienced and enthusiastic professional who can help us bring products to market. You’ll work directly with our Economy team, focusing on our Reddit Talk and audio products to navigate product risks, develop go-to-community plans, and drive adoption and acceptance of new features.
If you’re a self-starter who is passionate about driving win-win outcomes, then this is the opportunity you’re looking for.
We are a diverse team that is committed to building an inclusive environment. We’re not perfect, but we listen, admit our mistakes, and evolve. We believe your perspective, skills, passion, and empathy are just as important as degrees or brand names. We encourage applications from all people.
Just like we respect Redditors’ pseudonymity, we respect our employees’ right to pseudonymity when working with such a large population, and provide tools for scrubbing your personally identifiable information from the web.
- Develop and implement go-to-market strategies to drive moderator and user acceptance and adoption of features
- Collaborate closely with product and design teams to ensure the voice of the customer is factored into new product development plans and designs
- Coordinate feedback sessions, beta tests, and announcements
- Analyze and interpret product launch results and deliver to PMs
- Communicate and collaborate with key internal stakeholders and cross-functional teams
What We Can Expect From You:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Multiple years relevant experience in: community, customer experience, product management, product marketing, or customer success
- Proven success driving adoption, ideally with a reluctant or risk-averse audience
- Can think strategically but has no problem taking on the actual nitty-gritty work
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, attention to detail, and ability to manage multiple projects and tasks with little oversight
- An ally- and resolution-builder; can understand the goals of everyone in the room and find a path forward that isn’t just acceptable, but satisfying
- Strong understanding of Reddit, its varied communities, and unique place in the world is a strong bonus
- Professional experience with or understanding of non-ads monetization tactics (such as subscriptions, microtransactions, direct to consumer) is a bonus
This position will report to the Manager of Community Relations. This position can work from anywhere in the US, Canada, or UK, though the team you’ll work with is primarily in the PST time zone.