Reddit’s mission is to bring community and belonging to everyone in the world. Reddit brings over 430 million people together each month through their common interests, inviting them to share, vote, comment, and create across thousands of communities.
Reddit is looking for an Ads Measurement Insights Lead to help our advertisers learn about our platform. This role will be an integral part of the Marketing Sciences team, and overall Marketing organization – driving our value proposition to agencies and brands by demonstrating the power and performance of Reddit as a media platform. In short, we’re looking for a measurement researcher with a marketers mindset.
As Reddit is a rapidly growing company, your primary responsibilities will evolve over time and there is significant opportunity to drive impact within Reddit and career growth. This role reports directly to the Head of Measurement.
What You'll Do
- Daily responsibilities will focus on research and analysis of client level measurement results, for the purpose of producing insights, best practices, and industry facing materials.
- Own the measurement insights strategy and roadmap, and continuously identify opportunities to incentivise measurement in needed areas.
- Leverage measurement results to drive sales impact - developing performance benchmarks, meta-analyses, case studies, media & creative best practices, and custom research.
- Partner with leads from Measurement and the greater Marketing Sciences team, Sales, Marketing, Comms, and Creative Strategy to develop compelling storylines that highlight opportunities for Reddit advertisers and our competitive advantage.
- Support the execution of innovative primary research that amplifies our narrative and value proposition to advertisers, and the development of insights products that position Reddit as a curator of business-critical learnings to advertisers.
What We Can Expect From You
- A data-driven insights researcher that’s passionate about using data and analytics to develop research, insights, and tell impactful stories.
- 4+ years of experience in ad research or analytics at a research vendor, measurement company, social media platform, media owner, client or agency partner – with at least 1 of those years working in digital advertising.
- Deep familiarity with compiling research, benchmarking, and meta-analysis methods.
- Familiarity with attitudinal survey research, offline and online sales/ROI measurement, impression/attribution/conversion tracking.
- Experience working in or closely adjacent to ads measurement and marketing.
- Proven master-level ability to generate and weave primary research, 3rd party insights, and behavioral platform data together into a cohesive and compelling story of strategic importance.
- Proficiency with big data technologies (SQL, Hadoop, Big Query) and Python a plus
- You have a strong knowledge of the digital marketing/advertising ecosystem.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills, and experience presenting to large groups– you’re articulate and engaging, and able to bring your stories to life.
What You Can Expect From Us:
Competitive Healthcare Benefits Package
Quarterly Dependent Care or Pet Care Stipend
Family Expansion Benefits
4 Months Parental Leave with Flexible Return-To-Work Programming
Professional & Personal Development Stipends
Unlimited Vacation, Annual Travel Stipend, and 10 Paid Holidays
Onsite Wellness Classes and Wellness Stipend
401k Plan with Employer Contributions
Monthly Commuter Stipend
Monthly Cell Phone Allowance
Paid Volunteer Days, plus Reddit For Good Volunteer Opportunities