As "the front page of the internet,” Reddit brings over 430 million people together each month through their common interests — inviting them to share, vote, comment, and create across thousands of communities. Come join a critical team and help build our business.
About the Role:
We’re looking for a passionate, talented Sr. Sales Enablement Program Manager to join our Global Sales & Partner Enablement team. We’re focused on building engaging programs and impactful experiences to help our internal sales teams and external partners harness the collective power of communities with Reddit Ads.
As a trusted advisor and program lead, you will play a critical role in partnering with sales leadership, business ops, and other partners to translate key sales and business strategies into training programs and resources aimed at driving sales effectiveness, productivity, and consistency across our global teams.
What You’ll Do:
- Conduct research and validate proven sales approaches and habits of top-performing sellers, account managers, and sales managers
- Actively source best-in-class sales approaches to launch continuous, on-demand learning focused on sales techniques, account management best practices, objection handling, competitive plays, sales coaching, and more
- Work closely with sales leadership, sales operations, and business marketing to prioritize and develop sales plays based on proven sales strategies and tactics that will help us exceed our revenue goals
- Define unique-to-Reddit sales methodologies and practices to accelerate new business and account growth across Large Client, Mid Market, and SMB Sales
- Identify gaps across the buyer journey and opportunities to enhance our sales methodology across the marketing funnel
- Partner closely with business ops and marketing sciences to build buyer personas and provide clarity on the buying cycle for Reddit advertising across key industries we serve
- Execute diverse learning programs and resources such as live workshops, on-demand courses, job aids, sales summit presentations, and more to maximize learning engagement and/or scalability
- Conceive and develop skills-based training programs ranging from business discovery to closing to help elevate client satisfaction, accelerate win rates, and increase sales productivity leveraging a blend of training methods.
- Design a multi-tiered sales program that incorporates a blend of methods to maximize retention and adoption (i.e., peer-to-peer community learning, hands-on workshops, deal coaching, on-demand tools, sales simulations, and sales playbooks)
- Create sales playbooks and tools to increase our sales team’s knowledge, competence, and confidence in serving our clients and our business
- Identify, design, and maintain sales certification opportunities to drive accountability, engagement, and measure program success
- Define program success metrics that are aligned to our broader sales organization’s key performance indicators
- Develop programs and resources to empower our sales managers as coaches, and identify opportunities to grow and advance high-performing sellers
- Collaborate with other Enablement Program Managers and Learning Experience Designers to partner on shared opportunities to scale and improve our curriculum across new hire, product, sales skills, and partner training
- When training isn’t the answer, partner with key stakeholders to identify opportunities to accelerate sales productivity
What We Can Expect From You:
- 5-7 years of experience, with at least 2-3 years of experience in enablement, training development, and/or program management for sales teams, customers, and/or resellers
- Demonstrated experience in sales and developing sales methodologies, i.e. ability to tie selling approaches to buyer behaviors
- You’ve worked in fast-paced, agile environments and love building new and innovative programs from ground zero
- Skilled at translating sales strategies and approaches into program strategy and well-written learning content
- Own the program development and implementation experience from end to end
- Experience in developing on-demand and in-person learning experiences utilizing user-centered design principles
- Strong ability to analyze, interpret, and act upon data: You have the ability to assess the root cause of a problem and develop an appropriate solution
- Strong presentation, communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills
- Strong collaborative spirit, open to diverse perspectives, and new ideas
- Genuinely likes helping others and has a service-oriented mindset
Please note that you’ll be asked to share a portfolio of previously executed projects as part of the interview process.