"The front page of the internet,” Reddit brings over 430 million people together each month through their common interests, inviting them to share, vote, comment, and create across thousands of communities. Come for the cats, stay for the empathy.
Reddit is seeking a Client Partner to join the Key Accounts team within our Mid-Market Sales organization, helping agencies and advertisers achieve their marketing objectives on the Reddit advertising platform. As a member of the Key Accounts team, you'd be responsible for scaling relationships with our highest-potential clients in Mid-Market to unlock larger and longer-term deals.
- Manage and deepen relationships with existing advertising partners, both agencies and end clients
- Identify areas of additional opportunity within existing client relationships, including new lines of business, and move them through to close
- Collaborate with Account Managers to create long-term, mutually beneficial partnerships between your customer base and Reddit
- Act as the CEO of your book of business, and take full ownership of strategic bets, revenue forecasting, and ensuring operational rigor
- Communicate feedback on our sales processes, narratives, and products in order to advocate for customers and improve the team's effectiveness and efficiency
- Shape Reddit’s native ads product roadmap, for mobile and in general, by aggregating and sharing client feedback and campaign metrics with cross-functional stakeholders
- 5+ years of experience in online media sales
- Users-first orientation
- Demonstrated high achievement against sales targets
- Motivated self-starter who thrives in unstructured environments
- BA / BS degree or equivalent work experience
This role is based out of New York, NY.