"The front page of the internet,” Reddit brings over 430 million people together each month through their common interests, inviting them to share, vote, comment, and create across thousands of communities. Come for the cats, stay for the empathy.
Our sales team is growing and we are looking for our first Client Account Manager in Sydney to help agencies and advertisers achieve their marketing objectives on the Reddit advertising platform. The Account Manager will take the helm of educating brands, communicating our value proposition, and proactively optimizing advertising campaigns.
Averaging 21B screen views per month, Reddit is the 5th most-trafficked site on the internet - and we're just getting started. If you’re excited about the online community space and building brand partnerships, we’d love to hear from you.
What you'll do:
- Ongoing management of internal account operations (revenue delivery, media recommendations, troubleshooting issues, optimization opportunities)
- Educate brands and media agencies, effectively communicate value proposition and best practices
- Consult clients on their direct response objectives, and partner closely with Client Partners to craft thoughtful and creative media plans
- Collaborate with Ad Ops to ensure effective campaign delivery and resolve any technical hurdles
- Recognize and represent client needs and asks to cross-functional stakeholders
- Proactively and continually identify areas of improvement
What We Can Expect From You:
- 3+ years of experience in advertising sales and account management
- Solid understanding of customer marketing funnel and traditional marketing ecosystem
- Experience working with Excel and delivering actionable insights
- Understanding of Digital measurement, tracking fundamentals and mobile measurement partners
- Tenacious and entrepreneurial approach to working through product, process, and client challenges
- Demonstrated ability to cultivate strong relationships with external partners
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and unstructured work environment
- High attention to detail
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience