"The front page of the internet," Reddit brings over 430 million people together each month through their common interests, inviting them to share, vote, comment, and create across thousands of communities.
We are looking for a Senior Technical Program Manager to support our Client Platforms organization. You will drive planning and execution of our Web Platform, Core experience, Mobile Platform, and Quality Engineering teams. This unique role must balance the needs of internal developers (efficiency, modern infrastructure, good documentation) with those of our end users (stability, performance, consistency). You will collaborate with leaders and TPMs across the company to build the processes necessary to streamline execution and ensure alignment to our long term strategy.
If you’re looking to positively and directly impact an already awesome company culture, along with evangelizing the TPM function at Reddit, we’d like to hear from you!
Key Focus areas and Responsibilities:
- Partner with product and engineering leadership to build roadmaps for our platform teams balancing delivering on short term needs while developing a multi quarter roadmap for our clients across iOS, Android, and web.
- Consolidate technical requirements cross functionally to drive the future capabilities of our client platforms.
- Partner with other TPMs to drive the OKR process for ensuring alignment of the work the team is doing to the core success metrics.
- Develop a comprehensive strategy for communicating Platform roadmaps out to internal stakeholders.
- Internally promote the use of tools and processes developed by the Platform teams and measure their success in improving engineering satisfaction and efficiency.
- Build execution processes and reduce inefficiencies in the processes.
What We Can Expect From You:
- 8+ years of collective experience in engineering and program management
- Strong communication and program management skills
- A team player mentality with the ability to work collaboratively across all levels of the organization
- Pragmatic; you take an iterative approach to developing processes and system
- High level of Business acumen.
- Strong influential skills.
- Proactive and curious by nature. You are creative and enjoy taking unique approaches to solve problems
- Ability to navigate confidential information with professional maturity