As a Senior Product Designer on our International (i18n) team, you will be responsible for defining and designing the look and feel of the Reddit app as we continue to expand our presence worldwide. You'll partner with our product and engineering teams to build engaging experiences for our users, moderators and communities across different geographies. You will leverage design-thinking and product strategy to create innovative experiences and features across the Reddit ecosystem.
What You'll Do
- Execute at every stage of the design lifecycle from ideation to delivery
- Design innovative ideas that will significantly improve user experience and tailor experiences to Reddit users worldwide; you're a strong contributor of fresh thinking for problem solving or process improvements
- Deliver prescient user insights across diverse areas of focus that are non-obvious and lead to innovative design solutions
- Gather community input and weigh against existing factors to effectively present a feature or product area to end-users through research or other community events
- Build consensus across diverse teams through effective communication and present to senior executives as well as to large groups of end users
Who You Might Be
- Experience working on social or consumer-facing products across multiple platforms (desktop and mobile)
- Problem solver who can be effective in situations with limited information, building a solution from first principles and communicating it to stakeholders
- Humble and motivated to ship the best product; you're always thinking about how to improve the experience for the end user
- Experience designing for mobile and high-growth products
In addition to your application, please submit a portfolio or case studies that highlight the breadth and depth of your design experience. Applications without a portfolio will not be considered.