“The front page of the internet," Reddit brings over 430 million people together each month through their common interests, inviting them to share, vote, comment, and create across thousands of communities. Come for the cats, stay for the empathy.
We’re searching for a Product Manager to join our Growth org to grow adoption of the Chat product. The Chat team is responsible for working on Reddit Chat - which is the future for Redditors to communicate on the platform - making the experience fun, creating a pathway for conversations beyond the communities, and deepening the relationships between Redditors - fueling Reddit’s user growth.
If impacting hundreds of millions of Redditors excites you, then you’ve found the right place.
- This is an individual contributor role that will report to our Chat product lead to shape and execute towards the future of the chat product - helping to align the team’s overall product strategy and business goals.
- Drive market and usability research to develop a deep understanding of international users and identify opportunities to inform the existing internationalization strategy.
- Manage the backlog and develop detailed product requirements by balancing competing priorities including speed to market, impact on goals, and cost.
- Guide & project manage feature execution to closure while collaborating with engineers, designers, community managers, and other PMs.
- Analyze feature/experiment results and communicate learnings to the team & influence strategy & roadmap.
- Work closely with cross functional teams and stakeholders to gain alignment on plans.
What We Can Expect From You:
- 2+ years of experience as a Product Manager, Product Engineering, or Data roles. You must have problem solving skills, including a willingness to roll up your sleeves to produce results.
- You have excellent analytical sense, can build SQL queries from scratch, and have experience driving products & business decisions that involve quantitative analysis and experimentation
- You have a passion and drive for testing and learning at a fast pace.
- You have exceptional independent problem-solving skills, attention to detail, flexibility, and ability to collaborate with others and to work in a fast-paced environment.
- You are a compelling influencer with great communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to align a diverse group of stakeholders towards a common goal.