“The front page of the internet," Reddit brings over 430 million people together each month through their common interests, inviting them to share, vote, comment, and create across thousands of communities. Come for the cats, stay for the empathy.
As a Product Manager for Safety Core, you will define and execute the platform roadmap by partnering closely with product engineering teams, other product managers, data scientists, and architects. Your focus will be to manage the Safety Core platform as a product and define features that will increase developer efficiency and improve reliability, scalability and cost-effectiveness of the platform.
- Execute product vision and strategy for Reddit’s Safety Core platform
- Maintain and communicate a prioritized roadmap to support Safety and company strategic initiatives
- Work closely with developers and product managers to understand problems, capture new ideas and manage a prioritized backlog of requirements
- Participate in quarterly planning sessions to define initiatives, resolve dependencies and perform data-driven prioritization
- Communicate and evangelize the value of Safety Core to product engineering teams and business stakeholders by defining, tracking and reporting on metrics
- Work cross-functionally across product, engineering, architecture, infrastructure, field and other areas to successfully push platform initiatives forward
- You have shipped products that have delivered meaningful business results
- You have a strong technical background in large-scale distributed systems and platform architecture to be able to communicate effectively with engineers and architects
- You have experience with IaaS, PaaS, SaaS solutions and modern cloud technologies (microservices, Kubernetes, CD pipelines, etc.)
- You have strong familiarity with cloud computing platforms (AWS and/or Azure)
- You know how to define team goals and success metrics, and ensure that we are tracking towards improvements that align with Reddit's wider business objectives
- You are a compelling influencer with great communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to align a diverse group of stakeholders towards a common goal
- You have at least 3 years of product management experience