The Galactic Reddit Academy (aka Reddit’s internship program) is ready for liftoff, and we need Large Customer Sales Interns to join our crew!
Do you dream of both working at a mid-size tech company with a massive user base and browsing r/catsstandingup at work? Do you love engaging with and helping others? You're in the right place! Reddit is in search of Large Customer Sales (LCS) interns to join us this summer (and we guarantee you'll get to do some of both!). Whether it’s helping educate clients onboard onto the Reddit platform, find ways to make campaigns more meaningful and impactful, the Reddit Sales team is driving the future of the Reddit business. LCS Sales teams work with top Fortune 500 clients, as a partnership team, in a full-funnel marketing strategy on Reddit.
Averaging 21B screen views per month, Reddit is the 5th most-trafficked site on the internet - and we're just getting started. If you’re excited about the online community space and strengthening brand partnerships, we’d love to hear from you.
At Reddit, you’ll get to:
- Collaborate closely with Principal Account Managers to identify meaningful projects that benefit the larger LCS Sales Team
- Competitive Landscape: Analyze latest trends on other platforms as it relates to monetization and how Reddit compares
- Advertising Planning: Learn how to put together a strategic plan for a fortune 500 company
- Insights Templates
- Measurement: What did our clients learn from running campaigns on Reddit from a demographic?
- Reports: Help build out and identify what an engagement metric looks like on Reddit
- Learn how to launch campaigns from start to finish and collaborate on insightful optimizations to agency and client partners
- Partner with Account Managers to forecast media plans, and tell a compelling story with data for our Clients
If you fit the following criteria, we'd love to hear from you:
- Graduating between December 2021 to Summer 2022
- Actively working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Business, Marketing or a related field
- You love interacting with new people
- Authorization to work in the United States
- You’re over the age of 18
- You’re comfortable finding a path forward in ambiguous situations
- You’re an active user of Reddit and are familiar with the aspects of the service
In lieu of a cover letter, please submit responses to the following question (this is required in order to be considered for the role):
- How would you separate Reddit from its competitors (ie FB, Twitter, Snapchat, Tiktok)? What is Reddit’s unique value for a Brand?
Join Reddit and help build the front page of the internet!