The front page of the internet,” Reddit brings over 430 million people together each month through their common interests, inviting them to share, vote, comment, and create across thousands of communities. Come for the cats, stay for the empathy.
Reddit's growth is driving a rapid expansion of its world-wide team and the need for an experienced Program Manager to develop the long-term vision for Reddit’s SMB Sales organization and drive the expansion of the SMB Channels at a global level.
The successful candidate must be a thought leader who builds the bridge between our Sales Channels, Central and Technical teams, bringing everyone together under one common vision. They will deal with highly ambiguous problems, taking full control and responsibility for finding solutions, and will drive towards simple solutions to complex problems. The candidate will own and execute projects for the entire Sales and Marketing operations.
- Develop the long-term vision for Reddit’s SMB Sales organization and drive the expansion on the SMB Channels at a global level
- Build yearly and quarterly business plans across for the different SMB Channels
- Evaluate regional market trends and product fit to develop personalized acquisition programs
- Partner with cross-functional marketing and analyst teams to build and deploy multi-channel lifecycle marketing campaigns, including nurture and cross-sell programs
- Structure, and optimize global media campaigns based on ROI and target CPAs
- Synthesize data into actionable insights to shape plans and report best practices with cross-functional teams, measuring program impact and effectiveness
- Work in an agile and dynamic environment to facilitate timely responses to changing project requirements and customer objectives.
- 8+ years of experience in digital advertising, lead generation or equivalent marketing experience
- 5+ years of Program Management experience
- Experience marketing to SMB audiences
- Superb communication and project-management skills, and will be able to communicate complex analytical results, both written and verbally, in a clear and easy-to-understand way.
- Strong analytics and quantitative skills - experience using data in developing and measuring complex marketing campaigns
- Proven ability of converting strategy into action