"The front page of the internet,” Reddit brings over 430 million people together each month through their common interests, inviting them to share, vote, comment, and create across thousands of communities. Come for the cats, stay for the empathy.
Reddit's growth is driving a rapid expansion of its world-wide team and the need for an experienced Salesforce.com (SFDC) Developer to drive automation of processes and reduce silos across our technology stack. We're looking for a Senior Salesforce Developer to be our Salesforce integrations expert and bring scale and optimization to our Sales and Marketing teams. As a Senior Salesforce Developer you will help lead us in building world-class custom solutions using Salesforce functionality (APEX, SOQL, Lightning Components, etc.) and integrations in order to automate and optimize our Quote to Cash systems and processes to scale. You will partner with Salesforce administrators, various cross-functional engineers, business analysts, and third party partners in order to support business strategies and objectives.
What You'll Do
- Design the framework for Salesforce developer best practices at Reddit. You will establish what good looks like for others to follow.
- Using Salesforce APIs, partner with cross-functional Ads Product engineering teams to implement and maintain our Quote to Cash integrations in order to bring automation and optimization to our Sales and Marketing teams.
- Manage Salesforce engineering projects throughout the entire Salesforce.com development life cycle (including technical design, coding, testing, deployment, documentation and support)
- Perform independent code reviews and certify code developed by self and other team members on the project
- Follow Salesforce development best practices and guidelines in implementing solutions and test classes, without creating technical debt and maintaining security in the application
- Develop custom applications and perform testing using Salesforce Apex and Visualforce.
- Write tests, analyze, and implements high-quality code according to specifications
- Partner with Business Systems Analysts and Salesforce Administrators to understand business requirements in order to build solutions that meet the needs of a scaling business.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, providing regular status updates and progress updates on expected deliverables through the framework of stand-ups, team meetings, and ongoing project communication.
What We Can Expect From You
- 5-8 years of development experience in Ad Tech industry focused on integrations
- BA/BS/Masters in Economics, Business, Engineering, or other quantitative field or Equivalent experience
- Thorough understanding of data models, design considerations, and connected web services
- Mastery of Salesforce.com including Sales Cloud and Service Cloud technical requirements, system configuration, and user requirements
- Possess an expert level of knowledge in building and supporting integrations Salesforce for Sales, Marketing and Customer Service functionality and integrations to external systems to support these teams
- Experience partnering with and leading cross-functional engineers in driving Quote to Cash Integrations with Salesforce
- Strong Technical Design Documentation skills
- Knowledge of ETL integrations with connected databases
- Experience working in Agile (Scrum) or hybrid environments
- Ability to actively contribute from day one in a fast paced and evolving environment
- Flexible with changing priorities and comfortable working independently
- Must have Lightning Development experience
- Manage heavy workloads and projects, many on a time-sensitive basis while still maintaining accuracy and strong attention to detail
- Knowledgeable in following integrations and tools or equivalent: Netsuite, Docusign, Marketo, Jira, Mulesoft, Tray.io, Segment, CPQ, Big Query, Python, Airflow, Github, http requests etc.
What You Can Expect From Us:
Competitive Healthcare Benefits Package
Quarterly Dependent Care or Pet Care Stipend
Family Expansion Benefits
4 Months Parental Leave with Flexible Return-To-Work Programming
Professional & Personal Development Stipends
Unlimited Vacation, Annual Travel Stipend, and 10 Paid Holidays
Onsite Wellness Classes and Wellness Stipend
401k Plan with Employer Contributions
Monthly Commuter Stipend
Monthly Cell Phone Allowance
Paid Volunteer Days, plus Reddit For Good Volunteer Opportunities