"The front page of the internet,” Reddit brings over 330 million people together each month through their common interests, inviting them to share, vote, comment, and create across thousands of communities. Come for the cats, stay for the empathy.
Join our growing Benefits team to help make Reddit one of the best places to work! We approach our benefit programming as an opportunity to demonstrate our commitment and care for our employee’s wellness beyond their working lives. We are looking for someone who is passionate about benefits and employee experience, a quick learner, detail oriented and is excited to be a part of a growing team. If you’re looking to positively and directly impact an already awesome company culture, we’d like to hear from you!
- Serve as the main point of contact for employee and candidate benefit questions, partnering with benefits broker and/or other benefits providers
- Review and approve benefit enrollments and transactions in Workday.
- Ensure benefit information and policies are kept current on internal communications resources, and develop new communication materials, strategies and project plans to enhance employees' understanding and engagement with benefits offerings.
- Promote and coordinate employee wellness initiatives
- Support Benefits team with administration and reporting for 401(k) plan and audits.
- Coordinate Open Enrollment process, including data audits and reporting, material updates and posting documents
What We Can Expect From You:
- 1+ years experience in a HR or similar support role
- Strong analytical and project management skills, with an ability to design and communicate clear processes, and a detail-oriented and flexible approach to problem solving
- You are self-motivated and solution oriented with the ability to work independently and collaboratively on a team
- Willing to pitch in on team projects and create the most effective processes and workflows
- You are passionate about employee engagement and building an inclusive culture
Bonus if you have experience with:
- Working in the tech industry
- Google Apps Suite
- Excel experience using formulas, report writing and VLookUps.