"The front page of the internet,” Reddit brings over 430 million people together each month through their common interests, inviting them to share, vote, comment, and create across thousands of communities. Come for the cats, stay for the empathy.
We’re looking for a seasoned sales manager to lead the East Coast Disruptors segment of Reddit’s fastest-growing sales team. Our Disruptors teams work closely with innovative DTC and mobile-first brands to drive business growth on Reddit. You’ll lead a team of experienced Client Partners and Account Managers to uplevel and expand these relationships into larger, longer-term, and more impactful partnerships.
- Drive and grow revenue within DTC, Mobile 1st & Mobile Gaming segment, leading your team to exceed established revenue targets
- Manage a high-performing team by recruiting and retaining top talent, while managing resources efficiently
- Actively coach, develop, and lead a team of Client Partners and Client Account Managers
- Advise sales and product management regarding market opportunities, sales positioning, use of resources, and strategic planning
- Partner with Marketing to drive new product launches, marketing communications, and further establish Reddit as a leader amongst challenger brands
- Partner with Sales Ops and Finance to develop financial and operating targets, ensuring alignment with strategic plan
- 8-10 years of experience in digital media sales
- At least 5 years of people management experience
- Experience with direct advertiser sales including negotiations and management of strategic partnerships
- Proven experience upleveling sales partnerships by accessing C-level client stakeholders
- Expertise in showcasing industry-wide leadership ability
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving ability
- Demonstrated career progression in prior roles
This role is based out of our New York, NY office.