As "the front page of the internet,” Reddit brings over 430 million people together each month through their common interests — inviting them to share, vote, comment, and create across thousands of communities. Come join a critical team and help build our business.
About the Role:
We’re looking for a skilled and creative Learning Experience Designer (LXD) to join our Global Sales & Partner Enablement team. We’re focused on building engaging programs and impactful experiences to help our internal sales teams and external partners harness the collective power of our communities with Reddit Ads.
If you love translating all kinds of content into clear, well-written, and actionable learning and you enjoy producing learning solutions in different formats, we want to meet you! The LXD will lead and own the learning development lifecycle from concept to launch. Content areas include sales product, process, tools, and skills training. Deliverables include but aren’t limited to: e-learning, videos, job aids, knowledge checks, and training decks.
The ideal candidate will have experience in designing appealing and effective learning experiences and resources that help teams or customers get their jobs done with confidence.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead and manage learning product development through all project phases: planning, design, development, and delivery
- Scope and define learning objectives based on critical pain points and targeted learning outcomes
- Partner with subject matter experts (SMEs) and stakeholders to ensure learning content is accurate and relevant to diverse audiences including client partners, account managers, and agency partners
- Research and interview additional sources to ensure balanced, accurate, and effective learning content
- Write concise and user-friendly content for various learning modalities (e.g., online courses, job aids, knowledge checks, scripts, etc.)
- Use diverse tools and on-brand creative assets to prototype and produce high-quality, user-friendly, and appealing learning resources
- Organize, launch, and track learning deliverables in our Learning Management System (LMS) and other enablement channels
- Build and manage stakeholder and SME relationships throughout the learning product lifecycle to ensure successful design and delivery
What We Can Expect From You:
- Bachelor’s degree with 3+ years of experience in instructional design and/or training development and delivery for sales people or customers
- Organized and detail-oriented: Own and manage the ADDIE process from end to end
- Proficient at using authoring tools like Articulate 360, Camtasia, SnagIt (Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator and LMSes are a plus)
- Excellent writing, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Strong sense of what makes user-friendly and visually appealing learning
- Proactive and curious: You don’t mind researching alternate content, templates, and tools to improve learning experiences and outcomes
- Flexible and pragmatic: You take an iterative approach to development and can manage concurrent priorities
- Strong collaborative spirit across cross-functional teams: You genuinely like helping others and have a service-oriented mindset
- Entrepreneurial: You’ve worked in fast-paced environments and love building new things
- Work samples will be required during the interview process