"The front page of the internet," Reddit brings over 430 million people together each month through their common interests, inviting them to share, vote, comment, and create across thousands of communities. Come for the cats, stay for the empathy.
We are looking for a product leader who can lead product vision, development, and execution in key areas of our ads targeting products including custom/tailored audiences and retargeting audiences. This is a hands-on technical product management role where you will work closely with both internal and external stakeholders to set product requirements, oversee technical integrations and define go-to-market strategy.
As an early member of a small product team, you will have lots of ownership and influence on building impactful advertising products for Reddit’s growing portfolio of advertisers.
- Build targeting products that will leverage both user and advertiser’s data to help advertisers reach their right audience.
- Develop and incorporate privacy principles into ads products by working closely with cross functional teams across Reddit.
- Collaborating closely with Engineering to ideate, prioritize, and build products
- Oversee technical integrations with external partners such as DMPs/CDPs.
- Partnering with Marketing and Sales teams to develop go-to-market strategy and manage launches of new products and features.
- Working with the leadership team to create new processes that enable the growing Ads team to work more effectively.
- 3+ years experience as a Product Manager building and launching advertising products
- You have excellent product sense and deep technical understanding of how ad tech ecosystem works
- You have exceptional problem-solving, project management and organization skills, with meticulous attention to detail.
- You are a compelling influencer with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- You can empathize with and anticipate the needs of a diverse set of customers, and have worked directly with Sales and Marketing.
- You are highly analytical and understand how to measure success and use metrics to optimize products.
- You have a Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent technical expertise.