"The front page of the internet,” Reddit brings over 430 million people together each month through their common interests, inviting them to share, vote, comment, and create across thousands of communities. Come for the cats, stay for the empathy.
Reddit's growth is driving a rapid expansion of its world-wide team and the need for an experienced Salesforce.com (SFDC) Program Manager to drive automation of processes and leverage the platform to support additional business functions. This candidate would own and execute projects for Sales, Billing, and Sales Operations. Candidates must possess the ability to work directly with various internal customers to gather and understand business requirements along with their related processes, and build workable solutions in SFDC.
We're looking for a Senior Salesforce Administrator to become an expert in how our company operates and provide direction for a rapidly scaling industry. As a Senior Salesforce Administrator you will work with sales and marketing cross functional stakeholders to co-create processes, framework, design, and implantation to help our sales organization run effectively and efficiently in order to support business strategies and objectives.
What You'll Do:
- Subject Matter Expert in Salesforce to drive the design and development for our top of funnel motions: High Velocity Selling & Prospecting, Marketing Automation, Lead process and design.
- Perform hands-on configuration of all new and existing functionality including user management, security, custom objects, page layouts, validations, workflow, flows, process builders, reports and dashboards and customized applications to support internal and customer-facing Salesforce environment
- Effectively leveraging Salesforce configuration and technical/functional capabilities to meet stakeholder requirements
- Work with team members to develop specifications and technical designs for complex projects using a combination of out of the box features and custom code.
- Work in an agile and dynamic environment to facilitate timely responses to changing project requirements and customer objectives.
- Provide technical and functional support to users of Salesforce and related applications.
- Regularly auditing data to uncover data integrity issues and/or opportunities for process improvement
- Understanding and effectively utilizing sandbox architecture and Salesforce application release management
- Keeps up to date with Salesforce releases, features, and best practices.
- Provide on-going support and system administration to quickly fix issues with Salesforce.com
- Evaluate, select, implement, and integrate technology tools into a solution to support our business unit stakeholders
Who You Are:
- 3-5+ years of Salesforce administration experience at a high-growth company
- Certifications: Salesforce Administrator, Sr. Salesforce Administrator (must) Platform App Builder (ideal)
- Mastery of Salesforce.com including Sales Cloud and Service Cloud technical requirements, system configuration and user requirements
- Experience supporting cross-functional Marketing Ops Partners to drive Marketing and lead automation.
- Strong project management skills desired; ability to juggle multiple projects and deliverables at once while keeping tight and ever-changing deadlines is a must
- Knowledge of ETL integrations with connected databases
- Experience working in Agile (Scrum), Waterfall, or hybrid environments
- Knowledgeable in following tools or equivalent: Netsuite, Docusign, Marketo, Jira, excel
- Strong SOQL/SQL skills
- Strong communication skills across varying levels of stakeholders
- Some development experience with Visualforce, Lightning Components, APEX, Apex Callouts, and Web Services (Nice to have)
What You Can Expect From Us:
Competitive Healthcare Benefits Package
Quarterly Dependent Care or Pet Care Stipend
Family Expansion Benefits
4 Months Parental Leave with Flexible Return-To-Work Programming
Professional & Personal Development Stipends
Unlimited Vacation, Annual Travel Stipend, and 10 Paid Holidays
Onsite Wellness Classes and Wellness Stipend
401k Plan with Employer Contributions
Monthly Commuter Stipend
Monthly Cell Phone Allowance
Paid Volunteer Days, plus Reddit For Good Volunteer Opportunities