**This will be a contract position**
The front page of the internet," Reddit brings over 430 million people together each month through their common interests, inviting them to share, vote, comment, and create across thousands of communities. Come for the cats, stay for the empathy.
Reddit is searching for a strong business recruiter to help us grow our amazing team. We are expanding our recruiting team to support our G&A functions.
From managing the day-to-day sourcing and phone screening of new candidates, to crafting long-term consultative partnerships with our business teams, this role will be key to driving expansion and growth of our internal Reddit community.
- Partnering with client groups regularly to understand priority roles, required skills, company culture, position profile, and other key success factors.
- Full-cycle recruitment (researching, scheduling, screening, closing) for multiple roles and teams.
- Manage hiring manager expectations and develop team specific processes around interviewing.
- Brainstorm with hiring managers to crafting sourcing strategies.
- Help drive long-term productive recruiting partnerships with all different business units.
- Consistently strive to measure and track all aspects of the recruiting process.
- Maintain a strong pipeline of passive candidates for all open roles.
- Natural people person that thrives on building a collaborative and supportive team environment.
- Strong understanding of hiring in the current tech landscape.
- Ability to thrive in environments where you can diagnose challenges and problem solve on a daily basis.
- Strong track record of growing small to mid-sized teams while maintaining culture.
- 5-7 years of experience in business recruiting (digital ad sales experience a plus).
- Ability to effectively express yourself in written and verbal communication.
- Exceptional project management skills, independent problem-solving skills, attention to detail, flexibility, and ability to collaborate with others and to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional consulting, coaching and facilitation skills.
- Analytically driven and are fluent in data-driven analysis.