The front page of the internet, Reddit brings over 430 million people together each month through their common interests, inviting them to share, vote, comment, and create across thousands of communities. Come for the cats, stay for the empathy.
The Growth division at Reddit helps us achieve our mission of bringing community and belonging to everyone in the world through work on multiple teams. We connect users to each other through engaging, real-time chat experiences. We help users encounter the best content at the right time via the right product surface. And we are laying architectural foundations and building experiences to help Reddit communities thrive internationally. These efforts set us up for continued growth, and as a Full-Stack Engineer you contribute to the delight of millions of new and existing users.
If building the platforms and features that unlock the next hundreds of millions of Redditors excites you, then you’ve found the right place!
What We’re Working On
- Driving new features from end-to-end through prototyping, validation, implementation, launch, and continuous iteration.
- Crafting a modern user experience for accessing content and communities on Reddit.
- Building the technical foundation for future features and experiences.
What We Can Expect From You
- Experience with one or more front-end web frameworks such as React, Vue, or Angular
- Familiar with software engineering best practices such as unit testing and code reviews, design, and documentation.
- Passion for developing scalable, well-designed software that improves people’s lives globally.
- Build world-class user experiences.
- Architect, build, and maintain feature systems spanning web and backend services.
- Tackle tough design and product problems.
- Work cross-functionally with design, product, and engineering to deliver great user experiences.
- Participate in the full development cycle: design, develop, QA, experiment, analyze, and deploy.
- Expertise in localizing high-scale web apps, services, and interfaces.
- Bilingual with English.