Senior Product Manager, Video Creation
"The front page of the internet,” Reddit brings over 430 million people together each month through their common interests, inviting them to share, vote, comment, and create across thousands of communities. Come for the cats, stay for the empathy.
Reddit is poised to rapidly innovate and grow like no other time in its history. This is a unique opportunity to join the video team to shape the future of the rich media experience on the internet. As a key member of this fast-growing team, you will have lots of ownership and impact on the next generation of video products from the very beginning.
You will develop a long-term vision and build experiences, tooling, and incentivization programs for video creators on Reddit. The ideal candidate can draw from a deep understanding of creator motivations to encourage video creation and engagement, and understands how the nuanced relationship between creators, subreddits, and the overall Reddit community feed into a unique product roadmap.
- You will define the vision for, build, and launch products and features for video creators on Reddit. A core part of this role is the ability to collaborate closely with video creators and Reddit communities to draw insights, define requirements, and evangelize video features.
- You can leverage your strong product intuition, dig into data, and do ecosystem analyses to determine how to motivate and inspire video creators.
- You have experience setting roadmaps with a strong product vision and defining OKRs to guide your team.
- 3+ years overall product management experience, with at least 1 year of experience working on video or on the supply-side of a marketplace; bonus points if you’ve worked directly on video creation tools
- Strong user empathy - you love engaging directly with creators and users
- Proven experience building mobile product roadmaps, defining and measuring experiments, and working collaboratively with peers from engineering, design, and cross-functional teams (including business development, legal, operations, community, communications)