"The front page of the internet," Reddit brings over 430 million people together each month through their common interests, inviting them to share, vote, comment, and create across thousands of communities.
Monetization is often the most data-heavy, latency sensitive, and technically demanding part of any online business. Our Ads Engineers work on the newly released Reddit Ads platform, all the way from the front-end tools for ad creation to predictive modeling, delivery, auctions, and attribution.
Reddit is looking for frontend engineers to build our next generation of monetization products and uplevel our existing frontend infrastructure. We are looking for engineers who are passionate about building simple, beautiful, and performant user experiences. We expect our frontend engineers to be strong advocates for our users’ needs through partnership with product, design, and user research.
You will use modern frontend technologies (eg React, Redux, Typescript, GraphQL, CSS Modules, Node.js) and your work will span our flagship user and advertiser-facing products, including reddit.com and ads.reddit.com.
- Collaborate directly with designers and product managers to build delightful user experience
- Own engineering projects from design to implementation to deployment and maintenance
- Use and contribute to Reddit’s Ads Design System (ADS)
- Solve complex frontend challenges around performance and code reusability
- Continuously improve frontend code quality
- Previous success contributing to large web application as part of a team
- Nice to have: Experience working with React