"The front page of the internet,” Reddit brings over 430 million people together each month through their common interests, inviting them to share, vote, comment, and create across thousands of communities.
Reddit is seeking a Director of Sales Operations & Strategy to help scale its sales organization through the next several stages of growth.
- Business planning process with cross-functional partners (e.g., Finance) that builds company confidence in annual goals
- Proactive strategic projects that enable sales leaders to better operate their teams, resulting in quantifiable business outcomes (e.g., more hours with client, better forecasting of revenue)
- Optimize sales tools, integration with related systems, and utilization to increase data accuracy and visibility (e.g., real time delivery report, reduce time spent on billing by 50%)
- Support demand side growth acceleration by developing a playbook for rapidly ramping sales teams, and providing measurement, data and operating insights to leaders
- Overlay a market opportunity view with the internal view to identify opportunities for new pockets of revenue
- Drive the business weekly through operating information and cadence (e.g., weekly revenue call)
- Leverage first and third party market data to create new sales programs, and continually refine go-to-market across all segments of Reddit's ads business, in collaboration with channel and regional sales leadership
- 5+ years in executive leadership roles
- 10+ years experience in Sales and Business Operations
- Team leadership experience
- Exceptional analytical and problems-solving ability
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Prior startup experience preferred