At Reddit, you’ll help build something that encourages millions around the world to think more, do more, learn more, feel more – and maybe even laugh more. Reddit brings over 430 million people together each month through their common interests, inviting them to share, vote, comment, and create across thousands of communities. Come for the cats, stay for the empathy.
We're launching our first sales team in Canada, and we're looking for sharp, positive and motivated self-starters to help us build this team from the ground up! In addition to laying the foundation of the team, Account Managers will take the helm of educating brands, communicating our value proposition, and proactively optimizing advertising campaigns.
- Work closely with a Client Partner to meet our clients’ advertising objectives through performance-driven or awareness campaigns
- Monitor marketing campaign performance, and make manual optimizations or strategic recommendations as needed
- Pull and analyze data to compile compelling and actionable insights to move your clients' businesses forward.
- Educate brands and media agencies, effectively communicate value proposition and best practices
- Recognize and represent client needs and asks to cross-functional stakeholders
- Proactively and continually identify areas of improvement
What We Can Expect From You:
- BA/BS degree
- Experience in advertising sales and account management
- Solid understanding of customer marketing funnel and traditional marketing ecosystem
- Experience working with Excel and delivering actionable insights
- Understanding of digital measurement, tracking fundamentals and mobile measurement partners
- Tenacious and entrepreneurial approach to working through product, process, and client challenges
- Demonstrated ability to cultivate strong relationships with external partners
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and unstructured work environment
- High attention to detail