Our mission is to bring community and belonging to everyone in the world. Reddit is a community of communities where people can dive into anything through experiences built around their interests, hobbies, and passions. With more than 50 million people visiting 100,000+ communities daily, it is home to the most open and authentic conversations on the internet. From pets to parenting, skincare to stocks, there’s a community for everybody on Reddit. For more information, visit redditinc.com.
"The front page of the internet,” Reddit brings over 430 million people together each month through their common interests, inviting them to share, vote, comment, and create across thousands of communities. Come for the cats, stay for the empathy.
Our UK sales team is growing - and we are looking for a Senior Client Partner to focus on our CPG vertical to help agencies and advertisers achieve their marketing objectives on the Reddit advertising platform.
Averaging 21B screen views per month, Reddit is the 5th most-trafficked site on the internet - and we're just getting started. If you’re excited about the online community space and building brand partnerships, we’d love to hear from you.
- Manage and deepen relationships with existing advertising partners, both with agencies and directly with Fortune 500 clients
- Establish mutually-beneficial relationships with new clients, educating them on Reddit and the Reddit ads platform
- Leverage agency and client direct relationships to identify new buyers of Reddit advertising products.
- Collaborate with Reddit’s media planning and ad operations team to meet and exceed clients’ marketing goals
- Shape Reddit’s native ads product roadmap, for mobile and in general, by aggregating and sharing client feedback and campaign metrics with cross-functional stakeholders
- Provide thought leadership and act as a Reddit evangelist at industry events.
- Consulting with clients to provide a user experience that delights Reddit’s audience.
- Collaborate internally and externally to develop brand partnership programs that capitalize on unique audiences and value propositions specific to the brand and reddit
- 8+ years of experience in online media sales
- User-first orientation
- Deep relationships within the agency and client direct space
- Proven experience engaging with senior executives on their marketing strategy
- Subject matter expertise in the social media landscape and native advertising
- Demonstrated high achievement against sales targets
- BA / BS degree
Reddit is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at ApplicationAssistance@Reddit.com.