As Reddit continues to grow and expand we are looking for a talented sales leader to build out our Mid Market and Small business practice across Europe and Australia. Working with Mid Market and SMB clients across the European market with initial focus on the United Kingdom and Germany as well as Australia. Your leadership experience, market knowledge and digital media expertise make you a key pillar of Reddit’s business strategy -- and a world-class partner to fast growing and regional brands. A unique opportunity to build and lead a sales team for our expansion plans in Europe and Australia, to marry the contextual relevance of Reddit’s 130,000 active communities, with the site’s vast reach of over 430 million monthly users.
- Define the strategy and structure for the Mid Market sales team, including recruiting, training, and leading a world-class team of people managers, client partners, account managers and vendor operations to achieve and exceed revenue targets
- Build and manage relationships with various industry bodies within the fast growing brands and venture investment communities.
- Partner with Sales Ops and Sales Finance to develop financial and operating targets and ensure alignment with strategic plan
- Take new products to market and serve as the voice of customers, identifying and translating patterns into actionable insights for Reddit Ads Product Management
- Represent reddit at key industry events and conferences
Desired Skills & Experience
- 10+ years of sales leadership and sales management experience with key understanding of Mid Market and Small Business sales channels.
- Demonstrates domain experience in media, marketing and digital ad sales
- Scrappy leader who leads by example and motivates by inspiring the organization and connecting business goals to their work
- Creates a performance-driven culture within the organization
- An extremely smart and dynamic individual with outstanding communication skills and a balanced ego
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Prior startup experience preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to manage, mentor and motivate a team
- Passionate about Reddit and its incredibly unique audience
- Someone who has an in depth understanding of the platform and has experienced the product first hand
- Has built high performing teams by mentoring and developing teams and balancing retention with attracting new talent
- Demonstrates progression in prior roles
- Highly energetic, inspirational and motivational; great acquirer and developer of talent