Are you interested in learning more about the intersection of engineering and business? Are you interested in learning the craft of Product Management in a hyper growth company?
You're in the right place! Reddit has an opening for a Product Manager Intern to join our Ads Product team for the summer of 2021. This team is not only responsible for building a best-in-class Advertiser Platform for marketers to run ad campaigns on Reddit, we are also partnering with our consumer team to build the best experience in serving different types of ads across our web and mobile platforms.
Reddit is a community of over 430 million active users, with a mission of helping people of all shapes, sizes and backgrounds discover places where they can be their true selves.
At Reddit, you'll get to:
Work on projects that impact the business. You'll earn experience as a Product Manager, from sprint planning to launching new features. You’ll collaborate with all cross functional teams and gain exposure to other functions such as sales, marketing, design, and data science.
Be mentored by experienced Product Managers from all backgrounds. From Google to Twitter, and Pinterest to Zynga, you'll be mentored by Product Managers of many different experiences and levels.
If you fit the following criteria, we'd love to hear from you:
- A desire to work at Reddit HQ in San Francisco over Summer 2021 (subject to change depending on safety guidelines due to pandemic)
- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business, Economics, or a related field
- Graduating between December 2021 and Summer 2022
- You have a history of building things
- Authorization to work in the United States
- You’re over the age of 18
- You’re comfortable finding a path forward in ambiguous situations
- You’re an active user of Reddit and are familiar with the aspects of the service