"The front page of the internet,” Reddit brings over 430 million people together each month through their common interests, inviting them to share, vote, comment, and create across thousands of communities. Come for the cats, stay for the empathy.
Our Sales Operations team is looking for a strong ops manager to partner with our Brand Sales team, who focus on working with Fortune 300 advertisers. You will build and execute core operational processes for the Brand Sales team, such as business planning, reporting, and ongoing business operations management. In your role, you will also take on broad-spectrum special projects ranging from designing resource allocation models to managing roll-out and reporting of new sales enhancement processes, platforms, and tools.
- Partner with Brand Sales and cross-functional stakeholders (Marketing, Ads Engineering, Sales Finance, and other teams) to identify and solve problems in our sales process to drive the scaled acquisition of customers
- Collaborate with Brand Sales leaders on strategic operational projects designed to increase sales productivity, operational efficiency, and revenue
- Build automation and scalability, optimize operational processes, and ensure seamless integration around systems, tools, and technology
- Develop analytical frameworks, tools, and techniques to plan and communicate short and long term resource needs
- Track data and maintain our reporting processes, spanning key sales pipeline, productivity metrics, and forecasting
- Conduct strategic market insights including competitive landscape analysis to help formulate go to market plans
- Oversee the annual and quarterly planning processes for Brand Sales, which include the development of the channel business plan, operating model, customer segmentation and resource allocation
- 7-10 years of relevant work experience in business operations
- Experience in the online marketing and advertising industry
- Experience researching and manipulating complex and large data sets
- Experience working across multiple business units, influencing and collaborating with others to successfully implement programs
- Working knowledge of sales systems and tools
- Analytical thinker and structured problem solver
- Comfortable working in ambiguity