"The front page of the internet,” Reddit brings over 430 million people together each month through their common interests, inviting them to share, vote, comment, and create across thousands of communities. Come for the cats, stay for the empathy.
Reddit is seeking a Client Partner to join the Disruptors team within our Mid-Market Sales organization. On the Disruptors team, you would partner with direct-to-consumer and mobile-first brands to help them achieve their growth objectives with Reddit ads.
- Manage and deepen relationships with existing advertising partners, both agencies and end clients
- Identify and outreach to new clients, establishing mutually-beneficial relationships and educating them on Reddit and the Reddit ads platform
- Collaborate with Reddit’s media planning and ad operations team to meet and exceed clients’ marketing goals
- Work with Sales Ops Lead to develop book of business and outbound sales pipeline
- Shape Reddit’s native ads product roadmap, for mobile and in general, by aggregating and sharing client feedback and campaign metrics with cross-functional stakeholders
- 5+ years of experience in online media sales
- Experience working with DTC brands
- Users-first orientation
- Demonstrated high achievement against sales targets
- Motivated self-starter who thrives in unstructured environments
- BA / BS degree or equivalent work experience
This role is based out of New York, NY.