"The front page of the internet,” Reddit brings over 330 million people together each month through their common interests, inviting them to share, vote, comment, and create across thousands of communities. Come for the cats, stay for the empathy.
The Salesforce Developer's role is to work with business partners to realize the full capability of the CRM. You'll be responsible for design and development of customizations, extensions, configurations, and integrations. The Salesforce Developer will be in charge of design, development, testing, and change management. Drive highly visible Salesforce initiatives across the organization including building applications on the Force.com platform, supporting integrations with Salesforce and best practices with Ads Platforms.
What you'll do:
- Ensure service level availability of the Force.com platform and integration applications and provide on-call support for break/fix/enhancement activities to resolve application issues.
- Implement customer-based solutions and develop products on the Force.com platform using Apex and Visual Force
- Assist with the planning of application changes, development, and installation of upgrades and new releases.
- Integrate multiple systems with Salesforce, including internal proprietary and third party applications
- Lead customer-driven solutions utilizing strong technical design skills and strong working relationships with internal groups
- Guide users in formulating requirements, advise on alternatives and on the implications of new or revised processing analysis.
- Develop, document and enforce application standards and procedures
What we're looking for:
- 3+ year’s experience with Force.com developer toolkit - Apex, VisualForce, Force.com IDE, Force.com Migration Tool, Web Services/SOA & Metadata APIs
- Familiarity with Services Oriented Design Principles (SOA) and Web Services
- Experience in the Advertising Platform a huge plus.
- Prior experience with data migration and ETL/integration tools a plus
- Experience with Marketo & Zuora applications a strong plus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage priorities judiciously
- Excellent Communication skills
- Strong commitment to customer service, employee efficiency, and company growth
- Superior analytical and problem-solving abilities