"The front page of the internet,” Reddit brings over 330 million people together each month through their common interests, inviting them to share, vote, comment, and create across thousands of communities. Come for the cats, stay for the empathy.
Reddit is seeking an Advertising Solutions Engineer to support our rapidly growing advertising business. Reddit offers a uniquely flexible and human product to our advertisers by offering everything from live engagement campaigns to branded in-browser video games to fully native in feed placements. If you’d like to help define what it means to be a Solutions Engineering at Reddit and be part of the team that is turning Reddit into a sustainable, long-term business, come join us!
- Gain in-depth knowledge of our advertising platform, all the way from the front-end tools for ad creation to predictive modeling, delivery, auctions, and attribution.
- Serve as a consultant throughout the sales process by connecting Reddit’s ads products with client goals.
- Work closely with product and engineering to streamline internal communication and identify areas for improving our platform.
- Review and test ad campaigns and assist Ad Ops in debugging technical issues.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience.
- Excellent technical communication skills.
- Experience with writing database queries and performing data analysis.
- Familiarity with UNIX systems.
- Ad Tech experience a major plus.
- Salesforce development experience.