"The front page of the internet,” Reddit brings over 330 million people together each month through their common interests, inviting them to share, vote, comment, and create across thousands of communities. Come for the cats, stay for the empathy.
Reddit is putting together a highly motivated, global sales and customer success team to build a monetization engine for one of the Internet’s premier destinations. For this team and the businesses or categories they support to be successful, Reddit is building an Operations platform that connects Marketing, Sales Operations, Enablement and Strategy across the full customer lifecycle.
As the Sales Enablement Lead, you will own core sales training programs and initiatives, train sellers on the most up to date go to market materials, own onboarding, and identify high impact learning opportunities, then translate and build these into world-class systems, processes and content around enablement and education that supports all experience levels across our reps & leads. You should have extensive experience working directly with Sales and Customer Success: you have a passion for sales and sales management, understand the demands on reps' time and the best ways for them to learn and absorb new product information, and know how to create and roll out new initiatives from end to end.
- Scope, build and administer the Reddit for Work Training Program across all rep and lead levels; program pillars include: role competencies & talent development guide, new hire onboarding, ongoing learning, and coaching programs.
- Build advertising platform sales training programs to equip field sellers with the industry and platform expertise to sell Reddit’s ad offerings in market
- Equip sellers with the tools, programs and trainings to understand the best practices for each ad offering and how to sell effectively
- Identify, vet and deploy the systems and analytics required to effectively launch and measure each program’s impact.
- Audit program evaluations, Sales Metrics, and KPIs to make meaningful decision on growth and changes to Sales Enablement efforts.
- Deliver content for quarterly/annual sales programs, bootcamps and events.
- Minimum five years in a sales enablement and training role
Deep understanding of auction dynamics within an advertising technology platform
- Proven track record as a great cross-functional business partner and ability to lead within a cross-functional environment
- Experience building and implementing global enablement programs
- Experience building and executing regional/local market strategies and programs
- Experience across the Customer Lifecycle with pre-sales, sales and customer success teams
- Experience working with a variety of Learning Systems, Video Editing or other Enablement Tools is highly desired
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Professional and consistent work habits, strong work ethic, driven to achieve company goals
- Proven ability to succeed in both collaborative and independent work environments
- Proficient in Salesforce, Excel and GSuite