"The front page of the internet,” Reddit brings over 330 million people together each month through their common interests, inviting them to share, vote, comment, and create across thousands of communities. Come for the cats, stay for the empathy.
The Senior Brand Success Manager will take the helm of educating brands, communicating our value proposition, and proactively optimize advertising campaigns.
- Educate brands and media agencies, effectively communicate value proposition and best practices
- Consult clients on their brand and direct response objectives, and partner closely with Account Executives to craft thoughtful and creative media plans
- Lead-manage the RFP process with media agencies
- Collaborate with Ad Ops to ensure effective campaign delivery and resolve any technical hurdles
- Recognize and represent client needs and asks to cross-functional stakeholders
- Proactively and continually identify areas of improvement
- BA/BS degree
- 4+ years of experience in brand advertising sales and account management
- Tenacious and entrepreneurial approach to working through product, process, and client challenges
- Demonstrated ability to cultivate strong relationships with external partners
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and unstructured work environment
- High attention to detail