Redbooth (redbooth.com) is a collaboration platform providing tasks, chat, video, file share, and timeline. More than 3,000 organizations organize their work through Redbooth. Companies like Cisco, Unicef, Ritz Carlton, and NBC run critical operations with our product. For them, a day without Redbooth is day without work.
At Redbooth we have built a culture of approachability, transparency, and ownership. We work on problems, not solutions. Everyone is welcomed at the decision table. Our group embraces diversity in all forms (we speak a dozen languages!). We also work hard to grow our skills. Joining Redbooth is a journey to a better self 😇.
We are based in the SF Bay Area (moving to San Francisco very soon! currently in Palo Alto). We offer healthcare benefits, 401k, lunches, sport credits, and many more.
About the Role
As a Frontend Software Engineer at Redbooth, you will:
- Build new products and features that improve our customers' lives
- Write cross-platform, high-performance and maintainable code
- Facilitate cross-team collaboration in order to build functional and beautiful products
- Mentor junior engineers and champion best-practices and positive, constructive code reviews
- Own features through inception, design feedback, implementation, launch, and maintenance
We really, really want you to have:
- B.S. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of industry experience
Ideally, you should also have:
- A solid grasp of CSS fundamentals and an eye for good UI design
- Strong product sense and design intuition, and experience working closely with product designers
- Excellent communication skills and a history of thriving in a team environment
- A passion for tough technical challenges, critical thinking, and unit testing
Please note that candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.