At Red Antler, we build brands for companies that are changing how the world works. Our clients span a wide range of categories, representing some of the most exciting businesses in the startup space and beyond. We’re searching for a Product Manager to join our Digital Product team.
This person will work directly with our Head of Product to continue building our Product Management practice. You’ll be a part of a small, flexible team and drive conversations with key decision makers, partner closely with clients and help launch brand experiences from the ground up.
Who you are:
- As a Product Manager, you have more than 4 years of experience managing the full lifecycle of digital projects and helping ship web, product and e-commerce experiences. You have demonstrated project management skills: you can plan and direct teams, scope, and write contracts.
- You’re a critical part of our design and tech team, responsible for pushing the user experience forward through every stage of the process. You can define, create, and launch digital products on time and with great quality.
- You can plan, prioritize, and see the bigger picture as well as the important details. You thrive on dealing with different problems, and platforms and finding solutions.
- You're a multidisciplinary thinker and enjoy working across teams of Designers, Copywriters, and Developers to bring brands to life across digital touch points and devices.
What works here:
- In a lot of ways, we embody the best things about a startup culture. We are self-starters who know how to create something from nothing. Someone who is both independent and values collaboration will be successful here. You care deeply about the work and the people you work with and enjoy solving complex and interesting work challenges.