At Red Antler, we build brands for companies that are changing how the world works. Our clients span a wide range of categories, representing some of the most exciting businesses in the startup space and beyond. We’re currently looking for a Product Design Lead to join our Digital Product team.
In this role, you’ll conceptualize and design holistic brand experiences from the ground up for a diverse range of clients. This is a critical part of our design team, responsible for pushing the user experience forward across all digital touchpoints and through every stage of the process.
Who you are:
- You’re curious, detail-oriented and driven with solid craft skills. You love all digital product phases- from discovery, user research, and concepting to design (both UI and UX), prototyping, testing, and deployment.
- You have a demonstrated ability in launching websites, software, apps and e-commerce projects in a fast-paced and highly collaborative environment while pushing the boundaries of technology and user experience.
- You’re solution-oriented and focused and capable of pushing work forward and alternating between autonomous work and collaboration with fellow Visual Designers, Copywriters, Strategists and Engineers to design fresh and scalable digital brand experiences.
- You have previous experience working with project management, and external vendors to bring brands to life across all touchpoints and devices.
- You’re comfortable fostering strong client relationships and leading client presentations when needed and can confidently share and educate your design rationale and findings.
- You’re proficient in Sketch, research and prototyping design tools and have a solid understanding of UX and design principles.
What works here:
- In a lot of ways, we embody the best things about a startup culture. We are self-starters who know how to create something from nothing. Someone who is both independent and values collaboration will be successful here. You care deeply about the work and the people you work with and enjoy problem-solving complex and interesting work challenges to build brands from the ground up.